1. Go to the System tray at the bottom right hand corner of your computer screen next to the clock and click on the Smart icon.
2. Click on the Control Panel.
3. On the left, click "Configure Smart Tools"
4. Choose "Ink Aware" (It's the first tool in the list). In that box you will see all the programs that Ink Aware is working with.
5. Click to take the checkmark away from PowerPoint or better yet...disable all of them. We really don't use "Ink Aware" and with this latest Notebook software update, Ink Aware is causing problems with PowerPoint.
6. Click OK, OK, and you are good to go.